Thursday, March 5, 2009

{Thankful Thursday} | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. With the hint of spring in the air today, life seems pretty great. Funny how weather can affect us so much! :)

I'm thankful.....

1) For my 4 year old daughter reminding me (kind of randomly, but whatever) that:
a) "Practice makes perfect."
and
b) "Always stay calm when things go wrong."
Does she KNOW how cute she is???

2) That the dream I had last night was NOT real. whew! Don't you hate that? ... where all you want to do is wake up so that it is over...

3) For the email that made me cry like a baby and reminded me why I do 'what I do'.

4) That football season comes back in 6 months!!! ( don't roll your eyes! :))

5) For the lovely couple that I met last week and whose wedding I will be honored to shoot this fall.

6) For my wonderful husband who helps me more than he probably knows.

Have a great weekend!!! :)

No comments: