One of my favorite things about my job is watching my little clients grow. When I met Miss E, she was less than a month old and so very tiny. I have photographed her several time since and have so enjoyed watching her little personality emerge. What a doll she is with a sweet and slightly mischievous smile. I'm not always sure how a session will go with a 2 year old, because, as you know, they CAN be temperamental. Not on this day, though. Yay! :) We headed downtown to the library and hung out for a little while, letting her explore and entertain us! :) Here are some of my favorites...
1) It was a chilly day, but the perfect kind of light. I just can't resist that, and THEN, when you add in a super cute coat.... :)
2) Something about this image feels very old to me... very timeless.
3) Gosh, these are out of order... sorry! She was fascinated with the tv monitor. I think it is fun lighting.
4) I loved shooting at the library... there are huge windows, and the twinkling lights in the back are fun too.
5) Storytime Peek-a-boo with Mom :)
6) Overlooking the Atrium made for some very soft, sweet light. I adore when little ones suck their thumbs.
7) Maybe a bit too busy to stop for a kiss, but Daddy snuck it in.
8) We may have worn her out a little bit!
9) See that little tiny gleam in her eyes??? Mischief, I'm sure. :)
Thanks again, guys! Your gallery will be ready in the next couple of days. :)