Thursday, April 9, 2009

{Thankful Thursday} | Indianapolis Children's Photographer


Well, we are back from our super secret vacation  :) and ready to get to work.     We did manage to pull off the surprise....  I was kind of proud. :)  The kids did not figure out that we were going to Disney World until we came out of the airport in Orlando to get on the Magical Express bus. When Carlie saw the Mickey ears on the side of the bus.... she started jumping up and down with the biggest grin.   Colston rolled his eyes and needed reassurance that there would more than just girly princess stuff. :)  Love that kid.

Anyway, lots of pics to share from that, but I want to get back on track here with my thankful list. :)

1) I am so thankful that we were able to take the family on such a memorable vacation.  There were so many great moments and I know that the kids will remember it forever. 

2) I'm thankful for my friendships, near and far.  Especially the ones who remind of who I really am.

3) I'm thankful for my large diet coke cup that I could fill up as many times as I wanted while in Disney World.  hehe :)  Hey, sometimes it is the little things too....

4) I am thankful for the creative inspiration that comes with the purchase of a new lens.  A new angle on the world....

5) I'm thankful for YOU.  You guys have really rocked the referrals lately, and I could not be happier. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.   :)


2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! I LOVE those pictures!! That first one with the balloon is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more! You need to send that one to Disney. :)

Sue said...

Hi Joni

I'm a new blogger with an Orlando vacation package site and I found your site on Google. It looks like your posting is relevant to my site and I think it would be beneficial to do a link exchange - please let me know if you're interested so we can agree the anchor text. Thanks and I'm at susaneyre49@gmail.com.

Sue