What was supposed to be a rainy Saturday afternoon in Indianapolis turned into a miraculously perfect day to get married, complete with sunshine and blue skies. There are so many to share from this amazing day. I will be adding a slideshow of my favorites by the end of the week, but until then.... enjoy. :) Thank you to all of you who had my back all day and especially to my assistant for the day. Jake, you rocked. :)
1) Mr. G.Q. :)2) Perfect weather. Perfect bride.
3) And really... I'm so not a car person, but I was SOOOOOO happy to see this beauty. This has such a timeless feel to me.
5) And you can't have such a gorgeous car and NOT use it for the ring picture.
6) They did not see each other before the ceremony... but had this little sneaky moment.... very carefully orchestrated so that they never actually looked at each other. One of my favorites. I think. :)
7) Afterward.... a very very happy couple. :)
Thank you for looking!! Stay tuned for a slideshow you do not want to miss. :)