Here are a few more of my favorites. My heart lies in black and white images because they feel so timeless. When I see a good black and white photograph, I FEEL something rather than SEE what the subject is wearing or the details in the surroundings. Anyway.....
1) When Miss R got her bike out and started riding toward me, I felt that tiny bit of nostalgia creep in.... and then it turned to a "wow, I am SO LUCKY to have this job" feeling. I have seen this child grow from the 2 month old baby into a 2 year old beauty with a sparkly personality.... and you know what? She even gives me hugs when I leave. Yes. I am one lucky girl.2) I love daddy-daughter moments.
3) Girl, you are stunning with a personality to match!
4)My favorite kind of family images...
5) Kind of an outtake, but can you believe how sweet that pout is??
6) Tippy-toes!!! Love baby feet!!
7) I don't think that smile ever went away the whole time she was swinging. Oh to be a kid again!
8) Happy babies are so much fun.
Thanks again, guys!