Thursday, June 4, 2009

{Thankful Thursday} | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

What a week it has been!  Lots of friends going through a lot of rough times, so I am reminded, again, how thankful I am for so many things in my life...

1) My little family and that we are all healthy..... can't ever take that for granted.

2) That we live in a country where we have access to amazing doctors.  

3) For the inspiration that comes in quiet moments.

4) For the beauty of friendship.... particularly those friends who know me better than I know myself! ha. :)

5) For the gift of using the camera to capture what is important, with the knowledge that nothing is ever guaranteed.  That is what drives my work.

Okay.... ENOUGH with the deep stuff! :)  Have a wonderful day!

There are a few times left for sessions in June.... email me to book your summer session soon!

No comments: