Friday, September 18, 2009

A very special baby | Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

I had the honor of meeting this precious little girl this week. She is nearly three weeks old and as sweet as can be. I think I could have held her all day! :) It was a pleasure to meet all of you ladies who are caring for her and loving on her while her mommy fights this battle. You are definitely in my thoughts during this difficult time. I can't wait until I have the chance to meet this sweet momma and can capture this relationship as it should be captured.

Here are some of my favorites from the day.

1) Because Grandma is the primary caretaker right now, I wanted to show this amazing relationship and how safe baby M feels with her. It went straight to my heart. You are a beautiful and courageous woman.
2) She was so peaceful when she would sleep.... for about 30 seconds at a time. haha! :)
3) No words. If you are a praying person, please please pray for this family!
4) Okay, so this nap maybe lasted for a minute... but I will take it!!!
5) As someone who loves things that are old, weathered, well-loved and vintage, I had to use this cradle for a few more lifestyle type shots. Baby M didn't think it was as neat as I did, so we had Grandma calm her down. I actually like it better that way... something about tender, loving and capable hands calming down a baby...
6) Well, heyyyyy there!!
7) Love that she found her finger here. One of my new favorite baby images.
8) Can't go wrong with perfect baby feet!!
Thank you again for welcoming me into your home and life for a few hours. It was truly an honor and an experience I will never forget.



1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

I don't know the story and I don't need to. God does. I am praying for this precious baby and the family. Beautiful images as usual. :)