Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby B | Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

I met this sweet momma a couple weeks ago for a maternity session and couldn't wait to meet her little guy and her beautiful daughter.   Thank you for a lovely session.... Your gallery will be ready soon!! I know you are so anxious to see. :)

1) I just loved her daughter... Miss K is sweet and funny and oh so pretty.  It is clear that she will be such a great big sister.

2) Such a perfect mommy moment.
3) Doesn't she look so proud?
4) Love how these three images all go together so well.   What a well-loved baby!
5) I'm not sure baby was feeling the love nearly as much! :)
6) Favorite. :)
7) I love love love when newborns curl their knees up underneath them.  So snuggly.
8) Not gonna lie... I kind of want to tickle his foot that he is sticking up in the air. :)
9) A little more fine art looking, but I love it.
Thanks again, guys!  M, I can't wait for the next session!!! ;)

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

*breathtaking* every single image! what a blessed family to have YOU as their photographer right from the start!