Thursday, November 12, 2009

A lovely family | Indianapolis Family Photographer

I  have known part of this family for over 3 years now and had the honor of meeting more of them last week.  Thank you for the warm welcome to your beautiful home.  Here are a few of my favorites....

1) I met this sweetheart when she was a mere 2 months old and we have been friends ever since.  She made my day when she came into her grandma's house by jumping up in my arms and throwing her arms around my neck.   I really wanted to bring her home with me.  She is just that sweet. 
2) Love the interactions here with the grandparents...
3) This couple is so enamored with their little girl...
4) LOVE this family! :)
5) And my little friend again...
6) This makes me smile...
7) I have a feeling these three will be great friends when they get older.
8) One of my favorite ages to photograph..... big enough to stand with help, but not fast enough to get away from me! :)
9) Does this make you smile?? :)
10) So sweet...
11) So glad we got this one of just you two!!
12) And.... everyone is looking!!! Miracles do happen. :)
Thanks again, M family!! We will be in touch very soon.

No comments: