Friday, November 6, 2009

Silly girl | Indianapolis Lifestyle Photographer

This sweet little girl has one of the funniest personalities.... she loves the camera and is expressive wayyy beyond her years.  You may remember some of her funny faces from last fall.

Anyway... here are some of my favorites from their session....

1) She is the light of their lives... you can just tell.
2) Love that little smile...
3) And she said.... "LET'S PLAY BALL!!"
4) And that's what she did....  For me, black and white makes it have such a timeless feel.
5) A wee bit mischievous, I think...
6) I can honestly say that this is the first family portrait I've ever taken on a tricycle. :)
7) Can't leave out the dog...
8) I said earlier this week that I love swinging pictures.... I always will.  I practically lived on a swing when I was a child.... the one place I felt 100% happy.  I love her eyes here...
9) And that genuinely happy smile...
10) How cute are her curls?  There is a whole series of images with her with the mirror that will crack you up! :)
11) I'm not sure who is having more fun here???
I hope these made you smile. :)

No comments: