Thursday, November 5, 2009

A fun family on a freeeeezing day... | Indianapolis Lifestyle Photographer

It has been a couple years since I had the chance to photograph this sweet family..... always one of my favorites.  I cannot believe how MUCH the girls have grown up and changed.  Thank you for making me laugh. :)  Here are some of my favorites from the day...

1) Miss A is such a sweetheart... 

2) And Miss L was working SO hard to hold her 3 fingers up.  She made me smile.
3) I am fairly certain she could be a comedian.
4) So fun with the boots....
5) See what I mean about the comedian? :)
6) Love interactive family  portraits...
7) Sigh...
8) So beautiful...
9) It was a COLD day and windy too.  Had to snuggle up for these next two images...
10) Love those happy smiles...
11) And here she is just entirely too grown up.  I can't believe she's the same girl who was jumping on her bed with me 2 years ago.
Thanks again, guys! I will be in touch!

No comments: