Thursday, September 13, 2007

A sneak peek for you.:)

Another fun part of my job is watching your kiddos grow up. I met little Miss E when she was a new little thing. Her personality makes me laugh. She's so very funny. I think between her and her big sister Miss A, their Momma is going to have her hands full. Oh, especially in about 13 years!! :)

She wasn't in the best of moods on this day, but I think we pulled it off. Here are my favorites, in no particular order.

1) I am a sucker for baby in the crib shots... especially when they can stand up like this. I love her expression and that little chin tucked up. On a rather dark and dreary day, this lighting worked for me here.

2) Just hanging out... reading a book. Look at that concentration, but even more, how that little left foot is curled up. ahhh.:) Miss E has a very green room, so in this case, I felt that black and white worked and looked better with her skin tone.
3) This is big sister Miss A. I don't think she really cares for my camera so much. She has a mind of her own, but I like this image because it is her... sassy, squirmy and sweet all rolled up into a spunky little package.:)
4)And the task of getting the two of them together (and not moving!!) was a feat that Momma and I still need to go out and celebrate accomplishing. hehe. But how sweet are they!!? The fact that they aren't looking at me actually makes me happier than the pictures where one is looking and the other one isn't.
5) And because I love baby feet (have you figured this out yet??!) ... I think the soft color makes the shot here. Not to mention the yummy little toes.
You can expect to view your full session tomorrow on my website!:)

No comments: