Yep, my husband and I, along with my friend and 2 little brothers, were among the masses of people downtown over the weekend to tour the new home for our Indianapolis Colts. If you are a new reader here, I am a huge Colts fan. I have a mental countdown going to the first game of the season every year, starting in about March. It's kind of sad. I do get depressed when they lose, but man, oh man, when they win.... :)
I was so impressed with the parts of the stadium that we saw and can't wait to get tickets to see a game there. I was all excited trying to plan ahead and suggested that we try to hit up the game on October 5th to celebrate my b-day on the 4th. Guess what.... no home game that day. So, guys, if you could reschedule.... ? :)
Anyway, it was fun to have my camera with me and so I thought I'd share some of my favorites.
1) A beautiful day, and our view walking in...
2) Love this sign. :) 3) After a long wait, this was our first view...
4) And my partners in crime for the day...
5) All kinds of fun signs around the building.
6) And large hanging things. This is actually huge... you just can't really tell here.7) To my girlfriends... don't laugh. Yes, those are my feet in the end zone. I'm a nerd and am fully aware of it. :)
8) Just playing around in the endzone... getting some flare. I wish I could've avoided getting people in the shot, but that's okay.
9) And finally, my favorite image of the day... It seems dramatic. If I were, oh, say the Patriots, I *might* feel a bit intimidated. :)
Have a super day! Stay tuned for the best engagement pictures ever in the next two days or so. You will NOT want to miss these. (especially if you happen to love old cars. hehe :))