Saturday, October 18, 2008

My new little best friend... | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

So, this sweet little girl you might recognize from my website. She's grown up. A LOT. I wanted to keep her!! And I think she wanted to keep me too... or at least the candy that I kept in my pocket for "positive reinforcement"... aka bribing! :)

I know this session possibly felt a bit challenging to Mom and Dad as we had a window of about 45 seconds with each thing we tried to do with Miss A. BUT.... I can assure you.. you will have so many great shots to choose from! :) No worries. Give that sweet girl a big hug for me and tell her I'll save some Tic Tacs for her.

1) Could they be cuter? Nope. Not a chance.
2) Silly girl!
3) I love daddy shots like this. Tricky, but so worth it!
4) Can't leave out Mommy!!
5) Sigh...
6) Yes, sweet girl, you are FUNNY!

7) ... and curious!!

8) And really... what is more fun than pulling leaves out of the fountain pool?
Thank you for such a fun session. I was smiling all the way home. :)

2 comments:

Mary Morrow said...

every single image on this entire page of posts is simply breathtaking!
i came here to get inspired before my session this evening... so thanks for the inspiration!
i think this session w/ the little girl is my favorite - simply because her eyes just draw you in.
you are incredible joni!
thanks for sharing :)
love ya!

Lisa Johnson said...

That last shot is absolutely wonderful!!