Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Well, with all the snow dropped on Indiana over the last 3 days, I certainly have lots to be thankful for! Here we go....

1) I'm thankful that we live in a neighborhood where snow plows clean our roads right away.

2) I'm thankful for my husband and kiddos working tirelessly yesterday to shovel out our driveway after about 12 inches of snow covered it.

3) I'm thankful for fun family time when we went sledding... and that nobody was hurt!!

4) I'm thankful for snuggly evenings in a cozy house with.... you guessed it... warm COFFEE. :) haha

5) I'm thankful for the moments when our kids play together peacefully.... few and far between, but still nice. :)



Stay tuned for a beautiful newborn sneak peek later today!

No comments: