Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why you should have a session at your home (part one) | Indianapolis Lifestyle Photographer

One of my favorite things about my job is the chance to capture families in their own settings, particularly with small children.  There is something way more comfortable and relaxed about sessions like that. If you have even half of a yard, I strongly encourage you to consider this with your children this summer.  Your kids will be so much more 'themselves'. :)  Trust me!

This family is so special to me, for a lot of reasons, but I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.


1) Who doesn't love a happy clapping baby!!??
2) And a curious baby?
3) HOW big is baby?? Sooo big. :)
4) And big sister is pretty special too.  I met her when she was 2 months old. Love that girl!
5) I honestly can't believe everyone is looking at me here!! Small miracles. :)
6) Can't you just feel her concentration? I love those pudgy fingers and mommy's strong hands.
7) Sometimes my favorite images are from the side where the child isn't looking at me.  Doesn't it feel more real?
8) Miss R had just showed me her singing talents... she looks so pleased with herself!  (Can I take her home with me next time??)
9) Thankfully I am still WAY faster than she is! :)
10) Love those sweet eyes and the light around her.
11) Beautiful sisters!
And there will be a part 2.  I can't help myself.  :)

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

absolutely precious!!! i love it when parents "get it" about shooting in their own environment! you work for some great families! and those families are blessed that they've picked the BEST photographer in Indy! way to capture amazing memories that will literally last them a lifetime!