I am so excited to be working with this sweet couple for their wedding (in 7 months and 28 days, right, S?? :)) We had a great evening with the kind of light photographers love. Thank you for a fun session! Here are some of my favorites...
1) When they told me their first date was to a basketball game at the historic Hinkle Fieldhouse, I knew we would get along perfectly. And as icing on the cake, she had the ticket stub from that game in her wallet. um... perfect! :)
2) So fun to shoot in the fieldhouse. Best gym ever!!
3) They were so natural and comfortable in front of the camera... made my job easy!
4) As a basketball chick, this makes me so happy!
5) FAVORITE picture of the session.
6) We also headed over to the IMA gardens for a few shots. I know it will be a good session when they are laughing in the first five minutes. ;)
8) Love the fall colors starting to peek through.
9) Yes, that's a butterfly on the red flower in focus... I didn't even notice it at the time. That was a fun surprise. :)