Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beautiful Maternity | Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

When this sweet girl contacted me about her newborn/maternity session I was so excited. She is as cute as can be and has great taste! (AND she sent me a text to see what coffee I wanted from Starbucks. Can't beat that kind of thoughtfulness. :)) Thank you, M, for a fun morning and I am SO SO SO excited to meet Brady!!! :)

Here are some of my favorites...


1) Loved the colors in his room...

2) She is OH so ready!!
3) Love the light in this room. And in case you are confused... yes, this was shot in a mirror. :)
4) You seem so calm and peaceful...
5) Maybe my favorite.... maybe. :)
6) Then we headed out to my favorite country road. I am pretty sure she has the cutest belly!
7) Your eyes are amazing!
8) The perfect baby bump on the perfect blue sky day.
9) Okay this might be my other favorite. :)
Thank you, sweet girl. Good luck next week!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

That last one is definitely my favorite! what a beautiful momma-to-be!!

McCord Family said...

Monica- you look great! I love the room.

Heidi said...

Love the first few in the baby's room, and then the last two are awesome too!!