I had the honor of photographing this lovely couple's wedding this last weekend. We were SO lucky that the rain held off and made for a beautiful day. Your families were so warm and welcoming, and your friends kept us laughing all day long. THANK YOU! Have fun in Hawaii!! :)
Also a huge thank you to my assistant and good friend Kayla for all your hard work! You are amazing. :)
Here is the first selection of my favorites from the day.
1) Beautiful rings...2) Loved her 'something old'... a piece of lace from her mother's wedding gown.
3) B, you really are one of the kindest guys I have ever met.
4) T, you looked so beautiful!!
5) What a fun group!
6) And you ladies were so entertaining!!! :)
7) A sweet capture by Kayla. Every little detail about this wedding was planned to perfection.
8) These little ones did a GREAT job... love how he is looking back down the aisle.
9) Lots of emotion in this picture. It makes me smile.
10) Love this perspective!
11) One more detail shot by Kayla. Lovely!!
More to come in the next couple days, so be sure to check back soon! :)