I love one year olds. I do. But WOW. I have forgotten how FAST they are and how many great ideas of their own they like to contribute to the session. haha! :) This cutie is one of my several-times-a-year buddies.... and she kept me moving all morning. Thank you to her momma for chatting with me afterward. I feel so blessed to have clients who become close friends. :)
Here are some of my favorites...
1) I'm not entirely sure what she was doing here, but she was happy! :)2) I saw a lot of this during the session. And when I would run around to be in front of her, guess what she would do? Yep.... she would turn around the other way. :)
3) And then run! :)
4) Love the soft morning light wrapping around her here.
5) This lasted JUST long enough....
6) And then we played the ever popular "find your nose" game. That worked for 20 seconds.
7) So we headed into Grandma's beautiful home and settled down with a puzzle. She did not appreciate me mixing up animal sounds... haha... BUT it held her attention. For a minute. :)
8) Had to capture one of big sister... who is one of my favorite little friends because she gives the BIGGEST knock-me-0ff-my-feet kind of hugs every time I see her. Love that girl.
9) Back to running away... but how CUTE are her curls!!??
10) Just hanging out, chatting it up with her beautiful momma!
Thank you for a fun work out. I mean session. :) I can't wait to see you in November!