Friday, November 13, 2009

Easiest Session Ever | Indianapolis Family Photographer


I'm so happy with how this session went that I just had to share.  THANK YOU for everything. :)  We will leave it at that. :)
1) I know the colors were so vibrant that day, but the black and white images make me feel the connections more.  So I did a few groupings that way. :)
2) I can't believe how different your girls were since last year!  
3) Love those giggles...
4) And these too! :)
5) Love when kids help me get those big smiles from parents!
6) He is seriously the sweetest brother ever!! (and so so so patient!)
7) Sigh...
8) Such a little man...
9) She is so beautiful!!
10) And what a personality!!
Thank you again for being such a sweet family and SO easy to work with!  I think we set a record for fastest session ever. :)

No comments: