Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hayworth-Chin Wedding Part 3 | Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

I am happy to share my last sneak peek from this amazing wedding. So many to share I think I could have kept going. :) Thank you again for a fantastic day.

1) Sassy feet :)

2) Such a fun wedding party...
3) Loved that all of these girls were so close and genuine with each other.
4) Two amazing families
5) Honestly one of my favorite people EVER.  Love her!!!
6) Father-Daughter Dance

7) Mother-Son dance....
8) Really could she be more adorable?  She is waiting for new husband to join her on the dance floor...

9) First dance...
10) Reactions to some amazing toasts by family and friends...
11)  And of course one of the cutest babies at the reception....


12) Love this of the bride's parents. So happy. (and relieved? :))
Thank you again!

No comments: